I want to feel like this when reports are due.
It’s easy to get lost in the running of campaigns. However, change is best managed from an informed point of view and that means working with best-in-class analytics to make informed decisions.
The Business Problem
- Extracting the right data for reports can be a challenge.
- Getting the right level of insight into overall campaign performance is difficult.
- Should I be looking at the Marketing Automation platform for reports, or should it be the CRM?
- Eloqua is built by marketers, for marketers. With over 100 out-of-the-box reports, you will find the report you need. If not, you can adjust reports to deliver what you’re looking for.
- From the most basic of reports with Opens, Clickthroughs, Form Submissions and more, you can understand your baseline campaign performance and begin to understand what success looks like instead of comparing yourself to organisations that really don’t do what you do.
- For some reports, data driven to the CRM from Eloqua will provide the best outcome. ROI reporting is best done in concert with Lead and Opportunity data. These reports are generally viewed by the extended team e.g. not just the Marketing Team. This means the CRM is the best place for some reports.