Oracle Infinity™ CDP
To truly understand customers, to see the complete picture of how they interact with a brand across any digital channel at any time, and then be able to act on those insights – is a marketer’s dream. With Oracle Infinity, marketers can put data in motion and turn it into their most powerful business asset.
Oracle Infinity is an analytics solution that harnesses big data and works in real-time to collect, process, and deliver actionable customer intelligence at scale – with unlimited flexibility.
Oracle Infinity Analytics incorporates reporting, ad hoc data exploration, and segmentation into a unified application and a single user experience with no limits from the point of data collection to the point of consumption.
“HBR’s study showed that when firms followed-up on leads within an hour versus 24 hours, they were more than 60 times likely to qualify the lead.”
SOURCE: Harvard Business Review
The Oracle approach to analytics
- Unify all analytics functions by bringing together aggregate and visitor-level data from all digital channels in an easy-to-use interface
- Be ready for the massive scale and flexibility of collecting and processing behaviors across the IoT
- Provide fast access and make all data and intelligence available in real-time for immediate decision-making
- Deliver data accuracy at scale, including unique visitor data and analysis with absolutely no sampling
- Be able to activate the data in real-time and support the highest level of data openness with the broader marketing ecosystem for personalisation and deeper analysis
Oracle Infinity has 6 key advantages for marketers & analysts
Real-time, all the time
All data is available within minutes and ready for streaming instantaneously.
Connect behaviors across digital channels and devices.
Accuracy at scale
Reliable insights and analysis with absolutely no sampling.
Data activation & openness
Easy integration into the marketing ecosystem to make analytics data actionable.
Unlimited scale & flexibility
Unparalleled data collection and accessibility built on an innovative platform.
All data stored at the individual level for deeper analysis.
How Oracle.com delivers an exceptional CX with Oracle Infinity™
“Oracle.com is a fast-evolving enterprise website hosting millions of visitors each year. Visitors are from numerous cultures, speak various languages, and have varied expectations. Our goal is for every webpage interaction to provide an exceptional customer experience (CX) and ensure our prospects and customers get the information they seek.
Oracle.com covers more than 100 subdomains, each with a specific purpose and identity, so customer experience optimization is challenging.
We see B2B online habits, privacy preferences, and user expectations changing within this ecosystem. Today’s consumers are more informed, empowered, and engaged than ever before and struggle with time scarcity. There are also effects from our increasingly nomadic work environment and the combination of personal B2C and business B2B expectations…”*
“Providing real-time data, all the time, fundamentally requires a new way of collecting, storing and interrogating data. The Infinity platform applies open-source technologies with our own patent-pending algorithms to create a real-time streaming data pipeline that supports the massive scale of the IoT. Data flows through an analytics processing engine that is able to handle tens of billions of transactions per day.”
To capitalize on new opportunities, a new and better method of digital analytics is required. The old ways of capturing, processing and reporting on customer data are no longer sufficient. The following significant developments are forcing us to look at analytics in a very different way:
1. The need to provide relevant and contextual customer experiences. Consumers are well-informed and demand superior experiences with brands. This has forced brands to better understand the discreet needs of individuals and to use that intelligence to deliver the most personalized experiences possible.
2. Channel proliferation and the Internet of Things (IoT). The number of marketing channels and the complexity of consumer touchpoints continue to grow. The path to a purchase or conversion can involve an infinite variety of different digital and non-digital channels. Additionally, the IoT expands the definition of a digital touchpoint beyond a human to any network-enabled object. The proliferation of channels and data has resulted in customers rethinking how to process data to make real-time decisions that are currently limited by incumbent business intelligence systems.
3. Concerns about data security. A data breach can destroy a brand’s reputation. Data security has risen to the top of the buying criteria for any new tool or technology. There is a clear recognition that the data chain is only as strong as its weakest link and a break can be devastating.”*