Oracle Content Management for CX
Driven by the 5 Principles of Content Marketing.
Personalised one-on-one marketing.
Streamline your content creation and distribution process across various digital platforms with ease. Oracle Content Management is a comprehensive centralised content management system (CMS) that enables you to create, syndicate, and distribute consistent and relevant content.
It provides you with state-of-the-art video creation and digital asset management tools to help you personalise your customer experiences (CX) with intelligent content and recommendations.
Easy to use for each member of the team.
- Efficiently manage and organise all your content assets in one place.
- Create engaging video content that resonates with your audience and drives results.
- Optimise your customer’s journey with personalised content and recommendations.
- Enhance your brand image with consistent messaging and design across channels.
- Scale your content strategy with ease and speed, saving time and resources.
Take your content management game to the next level with Oracle Content Management.
1. PLAN – Define your strategy on a single intuitive content calendar.
Putting content planning into one intuitive calendar-based tool to reduce the steps it takes to plan content lineups.
- Fully integrated with Eloqua to organise and view all content, campaigns and social promotions on one marketing calendar.
- Enhance relevancy of individual content pieces by mapping to process.
- Organise by personas and customer position in the engagement cycle.
- Schedule content, writing, and editing assignments from one dashboard.
- Use in-depth topic modelling features to develop content creation plans.
- View upcoming content by day, week, month, or year.
- Set up custom rights and roles for users to align with security policies.
- Store ideas and keep them ready until it’s the perfect time to publish.
2. PRODUCE – Make it easy to use for everyone in the organisation.
Creating compelling content and reimagining exisiting content to better engage your customers.
- Make everyone in your organisation a content creator with a comprehensive suite of tools that motivates and rewards them for their contributions.
- Assign data attributes to each piece of content such as persona, engagement stage, campaign category, and topic.
- Set up custom data attributes to align with business needs.
- Receive a content score to ensure each best practice is followed and keywords are used in each piece of content.
- Create and organise content based on a variety of content types such as images, videos, or text.
- Ask customers to share their experiences.
3. PUBLISH – Push content to your website, blog, and marketing automation system.
Publishing content to website, blog, email, landing page, or wherever your consumers need to view it in one simple step.
- Capitalise at the moment of engagement with dynamic calls to action based on author, category, campaign, or other variable.
- Choose platforms that produce results on a campaign-by-campaign basis.
- Leverage custom created content hubs built to reflect your brand’s valuable image.
- Minimise the time required of your IT team with simplicity of integration.
4. PROMOTE – Schedule & promote content to any channel including social.
Getting the word out quickly once you’ve got something to say accelerates the process and your success.
- Use Dynamic Cloud Content to pull in the most relevant pieces of content into your Eloqua emails and landing pages.
- Produce content that’s optimised for search engines on your corporate website and associated blogs.
- Create metadata tags, title tags, and keyword descriptions that attract visits.
- Place and promote stories on established social networks such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Build out Content Buckets to promote content in a newsletter like format or to build custom content landing pages.
- Re-promote content with evergreen content available at your fingertips.
5. PROVE – Quantify to justify with reporting on a content marketing dashboard.
Proving your content marketing program’s success with reporting and tracking features to show ROI using metrics.
- Review a multitude of critical metrics from a single dashboard.
- Gain insights, results, and customer sentiment from a one-stop hub.
- Know which stories generate the widest reach and most cost-effective sales conversion.
- Refine, modify, test, and evaluate content to determine incremental increases and greater engagement.
- Maximise your search engine optimisation (SEO) success in all major search engines with optimised content.
Content marketing can help you at every stage of the marketing funnel
“Content marketing is powerful—but more content isn’t always better. One asset that fully addresses a customer’s need is better than 10 assets that help meet a content output quota but don’t bring unique value. More website content will draw more traffic, but extraneous content will keep readers from seeing the information that’s valuable to them. Content marketing strategy is about balancing quality and quantity.”*
SOURCE: Oracle CX Marketing Blog, January 5, 2022