The 2020 Markie Awards
Important Announcement from Oracle
UPDATE 30 JULY, 2020: “With the cancellation of Oracle Modern Business Experience conference in Las Vegas this September, we are unable to host a ceremony for the 2020 Markie Awards. So on August 4, we will reveal the winners right here! Bookmark this page and come back August 4 (USA) to see who took home the prize. We can’t wait to share their stories with you!”
On March 4, 2020, Oracle made the difficult decision to postpone Modern Business Experience, including the 14th Annual Markies.
Due to increasing concerns about the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak, and to help protect the health and safety of our customers, employees, partners and everyone who helps host the event, Oracle is postponing the in-person component of Oracle Modern Business Experience 2020 (Oracle MBX), scheduled for March 23–26, 2020, in Chicago, until September 21–24, 2020 during Oracle OpenWorld in Las Vegas.
All registrants of Oracle MBX will receive a pass to Oracle OpenWorld Las Vegas 2020. Those who cannot attend in Las Vegas will be offered a full refund for MBX.
While we are postponing the full conference to the fall, we will broadcast Oracle MBX keynotes in a live event on March 24 starting at 8:00 a.m. PT/11:00 a.m. ET. All registrants for Oracle MBX will be automatically registered for the virtual event.
Updates and additional information regarding the 14th Annual Markies will be forthcoming in the days & weeks ahead. We apologize for the inconvenience but look forward to seeing you in Vegas!
Once again, congratulations on joining this elite group of legendary CX professionals!
2020 Markie Awards Categories
- The Apex Award for Best Overall Customer Experience
- The Nexus Award for Best CX Ecosystem
- The Upshot Award for Best Demonstrated ROI (Marketing)
- The Thinker Award for Best Innovation in CX (Marketing)
- The Cultivator Award for Best Lead Management Program
- The Thinker Award for Best Innovation in CX (Service and Field Service)
- The Omni Award for Best Omni-Channel Experience (Marketing, Sales & Service)
- The Thinker Award for Best Innovation in CX (Sales)
- The Borderless Award for Best International Marketing Campaign
- The Insight Award for Best Use of Data
- The Pinpoint Award for Best Account-Based Marketing Strategy
- The Convert Award for Best Commerce Experience
- The Upshot Award for Best Demonstrated ROI (Sales)
- The Upshot Award for Best Demonstrated ROI (Service)
Eloqua customer, BMW Group New Zealand, won at the 2018 Markies.
The Marketing Cube team was delighted to be in a position to encourage the BMW Group New Zealand to submit an entry for their outstanding campaign performance in 2017.