The 15th Annual Markie Awards
The finalists have been announced.
Winners will be announced on the 10:00 am Chicago (CDT) Tuesday 27th July 2021.
The 2021 Markie Awards
2021 Markie Awards Categories
Call for submissions opened Wednesday, February 3, 2021
Customer award categories
The Pinnacle Award
- Best Overall Customer Experience – SMB
- Best Overall Customer Experience – Enterprise
The Insight Award
- Best Use of Data – SMB
- Best Use of Data – Enterprise
NOTE: The SMB category is open to those businesses with annual revenue under US$500M/AU$658M. The Enterprise category is open to those businesses with annual revenue of more than US$500M/AU$658M.
Additional Customer award categories
- The Nexus Award for Best CX Ecosystem
- The Upshot Award for Best Demonstrated ROI
- The Thinker Award for Best CX Innovation
- The Borderless Award for Best International Marketing Campaign
- The Convert Award for Best Commerce Experience
- The Cultivator Award for Best Lead Management
- The Context Award for Best Application of Positive Contextual Targeting
Eloqua customer, Les Mills International, was a finalist at the 2020 Markies.
The Marketing Cube team was thrilled to be in a position to encourage Les Mills International to submit their GRIT campaign in two categories:
- The Borderless Award for Best International Marketing Campaign and
- The Upshot Award for Best Demonstrated ROI (Marketing)
Les Mills made it as finalists in both categories but did not take home a Markie in 2020. They were joined by outstanding teams from AON, Dymocks, Morningstar, Coles Supermarkets and others.
Eloqua customer, BMW Group New Zealand, won at the 2018 Markies.
The Marketing Cube team was delighted to be in a position to encourage the BMW Group New Zealand to submit an entry for their outstanding campaign performance in 2017.