The 14th Annual Markie Awards
Chicago, USA | 23–26 March 2020 | Honoring the minds behind the experience ahead.
The 2020 Markie Awards
Submissions are now open from October 21, 2019 – January 24, 2020.
Modern Business Experience Conference
The awards ceremony will take place as part of the Modern Business Experience Conference between 23-26 March 2020 at McCormick Place West, Chicago, Illinois, USA.
2020 Markie Awards Categories
- The Apex Award for Best Overall Customer Experience
- The Nexus Award for Best CX Ecosystem
- The Upshot Award for Best Demonstrated ROI (Marketing)
- The Thinker Award for Best Innovation in CX (Marketing)
- The Cultivator Award for Best Lead Management Program
- The Thinker Award for Best Innovation in CX (Service and Field Service)
- The Omni Award for Best Omni-Channel Experience (Marketing, Sales & Service)
- The Thinker Award for Best Innovation in CX (Sales)
- The Borderless Award for Best International Marketing Campaign
- The Insight Award for Best Use of Data
- The Pinpoint Award for Best Account-Based Marketing Strategy
- The Convert Award for Best Commerce Experience
- The Upshot Award for Best Demonstrated ROI (Sales)
- The Upshot Award for Best Demonstrated ROI (Service)
Eloqua customer, BMW Group New Zealand, won at the 2018 Markies.
The Marketing Cube team was delighted to be in a position to encourage the BMW Group New Zealand to submit an entry for their outstanding campaign performance in 2017.