The 13th Annual Markie Awards
Honoring the minds behind the experience ahead.
The 2019 Markie Awards
Affectionately known as the “Oscars” of Marketing.
Since 2007, Eloqua has honoured excellence in Marketing through the annual Markie Awards. Since the acquisition of Eloqua by Oracle, the awards have been extended to the Oracle Marketing Cloud suite of products.
Submissions are due by the 18th of January 2019 5pm PST (no exceptions). Join all the finalist at the Modern Customer Experience in Las Vegas in March as we toast the movers, shakers and experience-makers at the 13th annual Markie Awards
Review the Markie Awards website today and start building the best possible campaigns so you can compete on a global stage with your peers.
Submissions for the 2019 Markies have closed.
2019 Markie Categories
- The Apex Award for Best Overall Customer Experience
- The Nexus Award for Best CX Ecosystem
- The Thinker Award for Best Innovation in CX (Marketing, Sales & Service)
- The Insight Award for Best Use of Data
- The Heartstrings People’s Choice Award
- The Upshot Award for Best Demonstrated ROI (Marketing, Sales & Service)
- The Cultivator Award for Best Lead Management Program
- The Omni Award for Best Omnichannel Experience (Marketing, Sales & Service)
- The Borderless Award for Best International Marketing Campaign
- The Pinpoint Award for Best Account-Based Marketing Strategy
- The Convert Award for Best Commerce Experience
Eloqua customer, BMW Group New Zealand, won at the 2018 Markies.
The Marketing Cube team was delighted to be in a position to encourage the BMW Group New Zealand to submit an entry for their outstanding campaign performance in 2017.