The 14th Annual Markie Awards
Honoring the minds behind the experience ahead.
The 2020 Markie Awards
Affectionately known as the “Oscars” of Marketing.
Since 2007, Eloqua has honoured excellence in Marketing through the annual Markie Awards. Since the acquisition of Eloqua by Oracle, the awards have been extended to the Oracle Marketing Cloud suite of products.
The 2020 Markies will open for entries towards the end of 2019. As soon as we’re notified we will let our Eloqua customers know. Award categories vary from year to year, you can see the 2019 categories below.
The awards ceremony will take place around March 2020. In previous years the event has been held in Las Vegas, Chicago and New York City. You need to start saving your frequent flyer points or building a solid business case to get your company to fly you to the US.
Submissions for the 2019 Markies have closed.
2019 Markie Categories
- The Apex Award for Best Overall Customer Experience
- The Nexus Award for Best CX Ecosystem
- The Thinker Award for Best Innovation in CX (Marketing, Sales & Service)
- The Insight Award for Best Use of Data
- The Heartstrings People’s Choice Award
- The Upshot Award for Best Demonstrated ROI (Marketing, Sales & Service)
- The Cultivator Award for Best Lead Management Program
- The Omni Award for Best Omnichannel Experience (Marketing, Sales & Service)
- The Borderless Award for Best International Marketing Campaign
- The Pinpoint Award for Best Account-Based Marketing Strategy
- The Convert Award for Best Commerce Experience
Eloqua customer, BMW Group New Zealand, won at the 2018 Markies.
The Marketing Cube team was delighted to be in a position to encourage the BMW Group New Zealand to submit an entry for their outstanding campaign performance in 2017.