The 16th Annual Markie Awards | 2022
Nominations have closed for 2022.
Winners will be announced at Oracle CloudWorld in Las Vegas on 18th October 2022.
2022 Markie Awards Categories
Customer award categories
- The Visionary Award for Best Overall Digital or CX Program
- The Strategist Award for the Best Use of Data
- The Connector Award for the Best Use of Ecosystem or Cross-Departmental Solution
- The Thinker Award for Best CX Innovation
- The Builder Award for Best Global CX Program
- The Orchestrator Award for Best Demonstrated ROI
- The Ally Award for the Best Engagement or Loyalty Program (Oracle CrowdTwist)
- The Originator Award for Best Lead Management (Oracle Eloqua)
- The Architect Award for the Best Use of Advertising Data
- The Innovator Award for Best Demonstrated Sales ROI
- The Futurist Award for Perseverance in Customer Support Challenges
2021 finalist, the University of Auckland proves the power of digital connection during Covid lockdowns and international student restrictions.
Dianne Head, Director of Communications and Marketing said that the online experience provided a personalised experience for people engaging with the platform and allowed data capture that provided a better understanding of customer behaviour.
Eloqua customer, Les Mills International, was a finalist at the 2020 Markies.
The Marketing Cube team was thrilled to be in a position to encourage Les Mills International to submit their GRIT campaign in two categories:
- The Borderless Award for Best International Marketing Campaign and
- The Upshot Award for Best Demonstrated ROI (Marketing)
Les Mills made it as a finalist in both categories but did not take home a Markie in 2020. They were joined by outstanding teams from AON, Dymocks, Morningstar, Coles Supermarkets and others.
Eloqua customer, BMW Group New Zealand, won at the 2018 Markies.
The Marketing Cube team was delighted to be in a position to encourage the BMW Group New Zealand to submit an entry for their outstanding campaign performance in 2017.