Marketing Cloud Web Developer
The role – Marketing Cloud Web Developer
Marketing Cube, a leading Oracle CX Partner, is seeking a talented web developer to help develop unique customer experiences leveraging Oracle CX Marketing. This role is an ideal opportunity to expand your Marketing Automation skills using best in class CX technology to deliver solutions for leading marketers from a variety of local and global brands.
What we’re seeking
- Either tertiary formal IT qualifications or equivalent experience
- Knowledge in server side coding such as: PHP or .NET
- Knowledge of using Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign
- Solid understanding of usability, SEO and web metrics
- Interest in Semantic Web, Web Accessibility and Web Standards
- Able to think creatively, design solutions and think outside the box
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Ability to handle varied and sometimes complex tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Curiosity and ability to follow trends and developments in the digital marketing space. Customers need to see you as their “go to” person for technical solutions to their marketing challenges
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn.
Love web development?
Leveraging sophisticated marketing automation platforms to drive customer success for global organisations is an exciting and rewarding challenge. You need to be willing to work under tight deadlines and in a fast paced environment, and have a knack for problem solving.
We collaborate as a team to ensure that we are developing elegant solutions, making the most of the out of the box capabilities that we have, and third party applications where required.
The Marketing Automation landscape is a rapidly growing and changing technology environment. Oracle and Marketing Cube provide a range of tailored training programs to ensure that you remain at the forefront of these technologies, providing you with an ideal environment to learn, grow and succeed.
What can you expect to be doing?
- Assisting and configuring online solutions based on client requirements
- Creating, maintaining, and enhancing existing Web pages
- Developing solutions and supporting our clients
- Assisting the internal marketing team
- In time, owning projects from start to finish
- Being supported at all times by a great team
More about the role & Marketing Cube
We’re a culturally diverse team. Since 2007 we’ve supported organisations in the Global Fortune 500, AU and NZ universities and top Financial Services.
We provide a range of services to our customers and each team member brings a specific set of skills to their role. You will bring a web development talent and technical skill set that will help us to continue to deliver unique marketing automation solutions and customer experiences.
What about experience?
So many job ads call for 5+ years experience in a job role. Not this one. We are looking for talent rather than experience and someone willing to learn – fast.
If you believe you have the skills and the desire to really make this role happen, we’d like to hear from you.
Please click on the Submit Your Details button below.
- You need to be a permanent Australian resident as we are not currently in a position to sponsor applicants.
- The role is based in The Rocks, Sydney, it’s a full-time role.
- We’re an equal opportunity employer.
- The role is client facing and requires the ability to develop and nurture client relationships.
- Full training on Eloqua and Oracle CX Marketing will be provided.