Marketing Cloud Sales Person
The Role – Marketing Cloud Sales Person
Marketing Cube, Oracle’s leading Marketing Cloud Partner in Australia & New Zealand, is seeking talented sales people to help to develop and sell integrated marketing automation solutions leveraging the Oracle Marketing Cloud.
The marketing technology sector is booming, and has never been a better time to accelerate your career and learn how to develop marketing automation solutions that drive customer success with Oracle’s leading Eloqua Marketing Cloud and Social Relationship Management platforms.
What we’re seeking
- Experienced sales professionals with proven success in marketing or related areas
- License and services sales and account management
- Tertiary level qualifications
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate and eager to learn how to develop and sell Marketing Technology Solutions
Love Solution Sales?
Ideally you will have sales experience with a solid understanding of key solution sales principles. You must be confident, persuasive and goal orientated with excellent verbal and written communication skills. You must be highly tech proficient and be comfortable using a broad range of applications to deliver demonstrations and presentations to senior decision makers.
Working closely with our Professional Services and Customer Success Team and alongside our Managing Director, you will develop a deep understanding of our client’s needs and requirements, develop solutions for new and existing clients, whilst maintaining excellent relationships, prepare presentations and be able to negotiate and agree the finer details.
More about the Role & Marketing Cube
Since 2007, Marketing Cube has supported a broad range of leading organisations, from global to SMEs across financial services, property, higher education, government, and business / professional services.
We provide a range of services to our customers and each team member brings a specific set of skills to their role. You will bring a web development talent and technical skill set that will help us to continue to deliver unique marketing automation solutions and customer experiences.
Marketing Cube is based in The Rocks, Sydney. We’re a small, culturally diverse team in a cool office. You will have access to all the tools and training you need, as well as a 5 star gym, spa and pool.
What can you expect to be doing?
- Meeting with prospects and clients, understanding their business, needs, and requirements
- Developing expertise in Oracle Marketing Cloud solution design and sales
- Account Management
- Preparing sales presentations, demonstrations and contracts
- Participation in sales events and meet-ups
- Assisting with Customer Support
- Being supported at all times by a great team
What About Experience?
So many job ads call for 5+ years experience in a job role. Not this one. We are looking for sales talent rather than experience and someone willing to learn – fast.
If this sounds like you, and you believe you have the skills and the desire to make this role yours and join our team, we’ would love to hear from you.
- Work with our extensive client base and prospects, together with the Oracle Sales team, to develop and sell Oracle Marketing Cloud licenses and services
- This is a full time role is based in The Rocks, Sydney
- We’re an equal opportunity employer
- You must have the right to work in Australia
- The role will require occasional interstate and regional travel
- Full training on Eloqua and the Oracle Marketing Cloud will be provided