Business Development Manager
The Rocks, Sydney, Australia
The Role – Business Development Manager
- Ready to take on a new business development challenge in an established business?
- Have a proven ability to develop new business across multiple industry verticals and markets?
- Are you an experienced marketing technology sales leader?
If the answer is yes, we would love to hear from you.
Ideally, you will be in a sales role and have proven success and a solid understanding of Cloud technology and services sales. We’re looking for a confident, persuasive and goal-orientated leader. Someone highly tech proficient and comfortable using a broad range of applications. You must have excellent communication skills and the ability to influence senior decision-makers across a range of industries.
Marketing Cube is a leading Martech agency & Oracle Marketing CX Partner. Our team is passionate about helping marketers deliver connected customer experiences that surprise and delight.
In a world where marketing technologies evolve rapidly, and consumer expectations continue to rise, the demand for organisations to adapt has never been greater. Our job is to make this simple and fun for marketers and to excite and inspire them along the way.
Love business development and leading sales?
Working closely with our leadership team. strategic services and technical delivery services teams. you will be responsible for refining and executing our Sales strategy, and key client relationships and developing solutions for new and existing clients.
As a key leader in the business, you will have ultimate responsibility for revenue growth and our sales capability development.
What we’re looking for
- An experienced business development manager, with excellent communication skills and an effective communicator with client stakeholders at all levels
- The ability to work together with the senior leadership team to execute our Sales strategy
- Martech (or related) license and services sales. media or account management experience
- Ability to work with our extensive client base and prospects, understanding their business, needs and requirements
- An Australian resident / permanent visa holder
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to make a real impact on our business and our clients
- Diverse and dynamic strategy & delivery teams
- Flexible work arrangements and an office located in The Rocks
- Salary and incentive structure commensurate with your skills
- Range of employee benefits including mobile plan, gym membership & all the tech you need
- Work with our extensive client base and prospects, together with the Oracle Sales team, to develop and sell Oracle CX Marketing licenses and services
- We’re an equal opportunity employer
- You must have the right to work in Australia
- The role will require occasional interstate and regional travel
- Training on Eloqua and the Oracle CX Marketing suite will be provided
If you believe you have the skills and the desire to really make this role happen, we’d like to hear from you.
More about the Role & Marketing Cube
Since 2007, Marketing Cube has supported a broad range of leading organisations, from global to SMEs across financial services, property, higher education, government, and business / professional services.
Marketing Cube is based in The Rocks, Sydney. We’re a small, culturally diverse team in a cool office. You will have access to all the tools and training you need, as well as a 5-star gym, spa and pool.
Our Sydney office in The Rocks
‘Lilyvale’ Cottage is a three-storey double-fronted brick residence, erected c.1847. ‘Lilyvale’ is a fine, free-standing example of the Colonial Regency style. The cottage is an unusual example of the Regency style, is adorned with a verandah at ground floor level and a prominent gabled roof which contains attic rooms rising above the front elevation.
The hallway leads to the original cedar staircase, giving access to upper-level rooms and to the rear yard. The stairway continues to the attic. Early cedar joinery, fireplaces, doors windows and plasterwork survive in most rooms.
The office is within walking distance of
- Wynyard railway station (8 min)
- Circular Quay railway station (8 min)
- Harts Pub, it’s in the backyard, behind the office (23 sec)
- Banksia Bakehouse for lunch (3 min)
- Wilson Parking – Quay West (3 min)
- Barangaroo (14 min)
- The Orient Hotel, The Rocks ( 5 min)
- The Establishment Hotel (6 min)
- Martin Place (14 min)
- King Street Wharf, Darling Harbour (14 min)
- Pitt Street Mall (17 min) – you can catch the tram on George Street, outside The Establishment Hotel.
- The Sydney Opera House (17 min)