Account Director, Strategic Services.
The Rocks, Sydney, Australia
Account Director, Strategic Services
- Ready to take on a new strategic consulting marketing role in an established business?
- Do you have a proven ability to lead strategic services consulting projects that help our marketing clients to achieve their goals?
- Are you an experienced marketing manager?
If the answer is yes, we would love to hear from you.
Ideally, you will be in a strategic marketing role and have a good understanding of Cloud technology. We’re looking for a confident, persuasive and goal-orientated account director. Someone proficient and comfortable leading strategic marketing workshops that deliver great outcomes, either in person or using a broad range of collaboration applications. You must have excellent communication skills and the ability to influence senior decision-makers across a range of industries.
Marketing Cube is a leading Martech agency and an Oracle Marketing CX Partner and salesforce.com Marketing Partner. Our team is passionate about helping marketers deliver connected customer experiences that surprise and delight.
In a world where marketing technologies evolve rapidly, and consumer expectations continue to rise, the demand for organisations to adapt has never been greater. Our job is to make this simple and fun for marketers and to excite and inspire them along the way.
Love strategic Marketing
Develop and grow the Strategic Services business
Working closely with our leadership team, sales team and technical delivery services teams.
You will be responsible for delivering our strategic services across key client relationships and developing solutions for new and existing clients.
What we are looking for.
- An experienced Strategic marketer, with excellent communication skills and an effective communicator with client stakeholders at all levels
- Proven ability to lead customer journey and persona mapping workshops, and design effective multi-channel campaigns
- The ability to work together with the senior leadership team to execute our Strategic Services strategy
- The ability to enhance our Strategic Services methodology and processes
- Ability to work with our extensive client base and prospects, understanding their business, needs and requirements
- Ideally you will have prior experience working in a media or consulting agency.
- An Australian resident / permanent visa holder
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to make a real impact on our business and our clients
- Diverse and dynamic strategy & delivery teams
- Flexible work arrangements and an office located in The Rocks
- Salary and incentive structure commensurate with your skills
- Range of employee benefits including mobile plan, gym membership & all the tech you need
- Develop and grow the Marketing Cube Strategic Services business while leading consulting projects
- We’re an equal opportunity employer
- You must have the right to work in Australia
- The role will require occasional interstate and regional travel
- Training on Eloqua and the Oracle CX Marketing suite will be provided
If you believe you have the skills and the desire to really make this role happen, we’d like to hear from you.
More about the role & Marketing Cube
Since 2007, Marketing Cube has supported a broad range of leading organisations, from global to SMEs across financial services, property, higher education, government, and business / professional services.
Marketing Cube is based in The Rocks, Sydney. We’re a small, culturally diverse team in a cool office. You will have access to all the tools and training you need, as well as a 5-star gym, spa and pool.
Our Sydney office in The Rocks
‘Lilyvale’ Cottage is a three-storey double-fronted brick residence, erected c.1847. ‘Lilyvale’ is a fine, free-standing example of the Colonial Regency style. The cottage is an unusual example of the Regency style, is adorned with a verandah at ground floor level and a prominent gabled roof which contains attic rooms rising above the front elevation.
The hallway leads to the original cedar staircase, giving access to upper-level rooms and to the rear yard. The stairway continues to the attic. Early cedar joinery, fireplaces, doors windows and plasterwork survive in most rooms.
The office is within walking distance of:
- Wynyard railway station (8 min)
- Circular Quay railway station (8 min)
- Harts Pub, it’s in the backyard, behind the office (23 sec)
- Banksia Bakehouse for lunch (3 min)
- Wilson Parking – Quay West (3 min)
- Barangaroo (14 min)
- The Orient Hotel, The Rocks ( 5 min)
- The Establishment Hotel (6 min)
- Martin Place (14 min)
- King Street Wharf, Darling Harbour (14 min)
- Pitt Street Mall (17 min) – you can catch the tram on George Street, outside The Establishment Hotel.
- The Sydney Opera House (17 min)