The Winter 2014 Release is almost here!
So, what’s coming?
- Incorporate display advertising into your campaigns
- Use custom data linked to an account to find contacts
- Leverage new revenue dashboards
- Access Eloqua in French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, and Spanish (controlled availability)
- Check out the new simple email wizard for one-time emails (controlled availability)
Please visit the Release Resource Center in Topliners for the latest information on our Winter (Feb/Mar) 2014 Release:
- Find out when you will receive the Winter 2014 release
- Watch the Sneak Peek Overview (30 mins)
- Read through the full Release Notes
- Check out additional documents related to the Release enhancements
Certified and Supported Environments for Eloqua 9, 10 and Sales Tools (Winter ’14 Release)
- Click Here to see the list of certified and supported environments.
Find out when you will receive the Winter’14 Release
- Log into Eloqua as you normally do
- Look at the browser URL once you are logged in
- Use this chart to determine when you’ll receive the Winter’14 Release in your Eloqua Install
If you’re not already an Eloqua Insider, you’ll need to request access to that group before you can access the Release Resource Centre.
If you’d like to get access to open beta features, please log a case with Product Support. If you would like to apply for access to controlled availability or closed beta features, please also log a case with Product Support and someone will contact you if you are approved.
Should you require more information or have any questions, please feel free to contact Marketing Cube or the Oracle Eloqua Product Support specialists.
Contact Marketing Cube Support by Phone:
- Australia: +61 2 8244 0007
Contact Product Oracle Eloqua Support by Phone:
- USA and Canada: +1.866.327.8764
- UK & EMEA: +44 80 8234 2143
- Germany: +49 89 1430 2722
- Singapore: +65 800 130 1655
- Hong Kong & APAC: + 852 800 930 694
- All Other Countries: +1.416.849.3247