Eloqua SMS App
SMS is a powerful way to reach your prospects and customers. It’s generally seen as the last bastion of digital privacy, which requires some caution in the way you engage. Whether you gain opt-in for permission-based marketing or offer a reminder service for events, webinars etc., SMS will lift engagement and help build out a person’s profile.
SMS App Functionality
Marketing Cube’s SMS app delivers very similar functionality that you would expect from Eloqua. You can personalise the SMS and it could also be signed off by the salesperson who owns the relationship based on your CRM data.
There are a number of Custom Field text options enabling you to access data from your CRM and Eloqua. For example, you may have a client number, a membership number or the expiry date of a contract or membership.
Any of this data can be added to the SMS app ensuring the same level of personalisation you expect from Eloqua.
How does the SMS App work in your Eloqua Campaigns?
Add the SMS App to the Campaign Canvas
Adding the SMS app to your campaign canvas is as easy as adding any other Cloud Action step.
- Personalise your message directly from the Campaign Canvas
- Your SMS could be a reminder or an invitation to an event
- Check for a response directly on the canvas and action with another SMS or email
- Configuring your SMS with CRM data is simple through our unique configuration interface.
Automate a unique experience
The SMS app allows you to route contacts with errors such as an incorrect number of digits or when a contact does not provide you a mobile number to begin with:
- Automatically route contacts with errors on the canvas from the cloud app to ensure a seamless experience
- Make smart decisions based on previous campaign steps. For example, contacts who have not provided a mobile number can easily receive an email instead
- Add contacts with errors to other campaigns, such as the ability to update their details if we find they are incorrect. Something like this.
SMS Marketing: An often forgotten goldmine in a
good mobile strategy.
“There are a lot of digital marketing channels. Most of our time and effort is spent on the most visible channels: search ads, display ads, SEO, social, email and content.
While these are definitely key strategies that deserve a lot of attention, it can sometimes mean that other smaller but equally powerful channels fall by the wayside. One of these oft-missed channels is something that potential customers (and probably everyone you know) use every day: SMS.”
SOURCE: Marketing Land Blog