We’re struggling to work Social Media into our campaigns.
Your ability to engage with your audience via Social will be impacted by many things. However, there are a range of tactics you can use to build your Social engagement.
The Business Problem
- We’re cautious to actively build a Social presence, the organisation is divided about the impact it may have, positive or negative.
- We have a range of Social sites that the team is struggling to manage today.
- We’re struggling with Content, this will only be exacerbated as we enter the Social Media world.
- We understand that a Community Manager is really a necessary step if we want to develop a Social presence, head count will be an issue.
- There’s a disconnect between our Social campaigns and our other campaigns, we need to somehow bring them together.
- The time has passed about being cautious, if you’re not developing a Social Media strategy, you’re already behind the eight ball.
- An enterprise solution like Oracle Social Relationship Management (SRM) allows you to connect all of your Social sites into a single location, enabling your team to login to one platform with access to all of your Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other properties.
- Your move to Social will only see more pressure on the team to develop more Content. There’s no way around this, besides perhaps outsourcing some of the development of your Content. There are strategies though you can employ to recycle content.
- You will find the Social engagement can initially be managed by the Marketing or Public Relations teams, however over time you will discover the benefits of a Community Manager and the impact they can have on your Social strategy.
- SRM and Eloqua are easily integrated helping you convert your Social community to contacts within Eloqua and your CRM. SRM provides you with a range of campaign functions to entice people to share their email address giving you the chance to begin to engage in a more personalised way.