Marketing Cloud Web Developer
The role - Marketing Cloud Web Developer
Marketing Cube, an Oracle Gold Partner, is seeking talented web developers to help develop unique customer experiences leveraging the Oracle Marketing Cloud. Implementing and developing marketing automation solutions that drive customer success, this is an ideal opportunity to learn about the leading global social and marketing automation solutions, the Oracle Eloqua Marketing Cloud and Oracle Social Relationship Management, and match technical solutions to our customers’ needs.
What we're seeking
- Either tertiary formal IT qualifications or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of using Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash.
- Solid understanding of usability, SEO and web metrics.
- Interest in Semantic Web, Web Accessibility and Web Standards.
- Able to think creatively, design solutions and think outside the box.
Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Job duties are varied and sometimes complex, so you need to be comfortable making independent judgments.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Curiosity and ability to follow trends and developments in the digital marketing space. Customers need to see you as their “go to” person for technical solutions to their marketing challenges.
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn.
More about the role & Marketing Cube
Marketing Cube is based in The Rocks, Sydney. We’re a small, culturally diverse team.
Since 2007 we’ve supported organisations like American Express, Lend Lease, LexisNexis, Honda Motorbikes & Power Equipment, Macquarie Bank and others.
We provide a range of services to our customers and each team member brings a specific set of skills to their role. You will bring a web development talent and technical skill set that will help us to continue to deliver unique marketing automation solutions and customer experiences.
- You need to be a permanent Australian resident as we are not currently in a position to sponsor applicants.
- The role is based in The Rocks, Sydney, it’s a full time role.
- We’re an equal opportunity employer.
- The role will require face to face interactions with customers. This may include some interstate travel from time to time.
- Full training on Eloqua and the Oracle Marketing Cloud will be provided.
Love web development?
Leveraging sophisticated marketing automation platforms to drive customer success for global organisation is an exciting and rewarding challenge. You need to be willing to work under tight deadlines and in a fast paced environment, and have a knack for problem solving.
We collaborate as a team to ensure that we are developing elegant solutions, making the most of the out of the box capabilities that we have, and third party applications on the Eloqua AppCloud.
The Marketing Automation landscape is a rapidly growing and changing technology environment. Oracle and Marketing Cube provide a range of tailored training programs to ensure that you remain at the forefront of these technologies, providing you with an ideal environment to learn, grow and succeed. You will become Oracle Certified, a globally recognised certification – this is a great thing to have under your belt.
What can you expect to be doing?
- Assisting and configuring online solutions based on client requirements.
- Creating, maintaining, and enhancing existing Web pages.
- Assisting with Customer Support.
- Assisting with On-site training.
- Assisting the internal marketing team.
- In time, owning projects from start to finish.
- Being supported at all times by a great team.
What about experience?
So many job ads call for 5+ years experience in a job role. Not this one. We are looking for talent rather than experience and someone wiling to learn – fast.
If you believe you have the skills and the desire to really make this role happen, we’d like to hear from you.
Please click on the on the Let’s talk about a new start button below.