Marketing Cloud Specialist
Modern Marketers face numerous challenges in this modern Cloud based world of technology. The speed of change is significant and buyer’s are in control of the journey they take in order to purchase products or services.
The role - Marketing Cloud Specialist
Marketing Cube, an Oracle Gold Partner, is seeking a dynamic individual to help build their Oracle Social Relationship Management (SRM) business. SRM is a component of the Oracle Marketing Cloud and delivers an enterprise standard Social Media Monitoring, Engagement and Marketing suite for marketers. This role will be a mix of customer interactions, pre-sales support and also executing Marketing Cube’s own cross-channel campaigns.
- Discovery, positioning and prospecting social tools (sales skills/experience).
- High quality presentation skills.
- Job duties normally are varied and sometimes complex, so you need to be comfortable making independent judgments.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques.
- Creative – able to design social campaigns and think outside the box.
- Ability to adapt to an ever changing market.
- Curiosity and ability to follow trends and developments in social media as it lives in the digital marketing space, customer need to see you as their “go to” person on what’s now.
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn.
- Knowledge of competitive Social Marketing solutions currently available in the marketplace (experience in using one or more tools is desirable).
You have to "get" Social Media
The Marketing Cloud Specialist will spend the majority of their time with Oracle SRM. You will complete a certification process with Oracle within the first four months of joining Marketing Cube. Support will be provided through this process and will require you attending various Oracle events and training opportunities as they arise.
SRM is integrated with Oracle Marketing Cloud Eloqua. A key part of this role will be working with the Marketing Cube Marketing Director to develop cross-channel marketing campaigns to support our own marketing efforts.
You can visit our various Social properties via the links at the bottom of this page.
- You need to be a permanent Australian resident as we are not currently in a position to sponsor applicants.
- The role is based in Sydney, it’s a full time role.
- We’re an equal opportunity employer.
- We’re essentially an Apple Mac house, but if you really want a PC we may be able to help 🙂
- The role will require face to face interactions with customers. This may include some interstate travel from time to time.
You have to love data
It’s not possible to be a marketer today without having a love affair with data. It’s through the data you have that you deliver unique customer experiences.
Big Data discussions have filled the email in-boxes or marketers for at least the past five years. Whether the data organisations use comes from the CRM, ERP, Website or legacy systems, you need to understand how these data sources can help enhance modern digital marketing campaigns.
This role will require you to have an understanding of data models and how they work. This doesn’t mean you need to have an uber technical background, but you need to get excited about data and be naturally inquisitive about how data works.
More about the role & Marketing Cube
Marketing Cube is based in The Rocks, Sydney. We’re a small, culturally diverse team. Since 2007 we’ve supported organisations like American Express, Lend Lease, LexisNexis, Honda Motorbikes & Power Equipment and others.
Each team member brings a specific set of skills to their role, you will bring a clear understanding of Social Media and understand the fundamentals of Social Media Engagement & Monitoring and Marketing.
We provide a range of services to our customers. The development of services specific to SRM are currently in development, you will participate in the development of services.
What about experience?
So many job ads call for 5+ years experience in a job role. From our point of view, that would be great.
However the dynamic and changing environment of digital marketing and specifically Social Media Marketing makes it almost impossible to find anyone who has 5+ years experience. There are probably less than ten people in Australia today who have been using Oracle Social Relationship Management for 5+ years.
If you believe you have the skills and the desire to really make this role happen, we’d like to hear from you. Please click on the on the Submit Your Details button below.