The role - Marketing Cloud Designer & Web Developer
Marketing Cube, an Oracle Gold Partner, is seeking a talented web designer & developer to join their Sydney or Auckland team. Our growing team requires the skills of a person with a keen eye for detail and a flair for design. You need to know how to make digital assets appealing, engaging and on brand.
Initially, this role is primarily an internal role, however there will be opportunities to engage with clients as the role matures.
What we're seeking
- A desire to learn about Marketing Automation platforms and related applications.
- Tertiary formal Design qualifications or equivalent experience. We will request to see your portfolio of digital assets you’ve designed and/or built.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with WordPress. You will be asked to provide examples of websites you’ve worked on. We use the Themify plugin on our WordPress website.
- Experience of using Adobe Dreamweaver and Adobe Photoshop.
- Solid understanding of usability, SEO and web metrics.
- Able to think creatively, design solutions and think outside the box.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Job duties are varied and sometimes complex, so you need to be comfortable making independent judgments.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Curiosity and ability to follow trends and developments in the digital marketing space.
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn.
More about the role & Marketing Cube
Marketing Cube’s head office is in The Rocks, Sydney. We’re a small, culturally diverse team. We have a branch office in Auckland, New Zealand.
Since 2007 we’ve supported organisations like American Express, Lend Lease, LexisNexis, Honda Motorbikes & Power Equipment, Macquarie Bank and others.
We provide a range of services to our customers and each team member brings a specific set of skills to their role. You will bring a fresh approach to the overall look and feel of our brand, your design skills will be required almost daily to help deliver fresh and engaging content.
- You need to be a permanent Australian or New Zealand resident. We are not currently in a position to sponsor applicants.
- The role is based in The Rocks, Sydney OR Auckland, New Zealand, it’s a full time role.
- We’re an equal opportunity employer.
- In the future, this role will require face to face interactions with customers. This may include travel from time to time.
- Full training on Eloqua and the Oracle Marketing Cloud will be provided.
Love Data & Digital Marketing
You will need to understand the fundamentals of data. Over time you will become Eloqua certified, building and delivering campaigns for Marketing Cube. The campaigns will be a mix of lead generation, lead nurturing, event and general communication campaigns. Your role will be to ensure the assets built are engaging and on-brand.
You need to understand the concept of Customer Experience (CX) and how technology facilitates that experience.
The Marketing Automation landscape is a rapidly growing and changing technology environment. Oracle and Marketing Cube provide a range of tailored training programs to ensure that you remain at the forefront of these technologies, providing you with an ideal environment to learn, grow and succeed. You will become Oracle Certified, a globally recognised certification – this is a great thing to have under your belt.
What can you expect to be doing?
- To begin with you will help the Marketing Director implement a refreshed branding guideline.
- Design, build and deliver artwork for cross-channel campaigns i.e. social, email and general advertising.
- You will manage the website.
- Initial tasks will include significant creative work to refresh marketing collateral based on the refreshed branding project.
- You will have daily access to Oracle Marketing Cloud Eloqua and be expecting to build assets. You have a support team to help you and you will receive training on the platform. You are expected to have a knowledge of HTML from day one.
- In time, owning projects from start to finish.
- Being supported at all times by a great team.
What about experience?
So many job ads call for 5+ years experience in a job role. Not this one. We are looking for talent and initiative rather than just experience. We also need someone wiling to learn – fast.
If you believe you have the skills and the desire to really make this role happen, we’d like to hear from you.
Please click on the on the Let’s talk about a new start button below.